Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What Really Grinds My Gears - Part 2

You know what really grinds my gears?

The fact that I have to shave everyday. HELLO! I don't want and have never wanted hair on my face outside of a goatee arrangement. It's been 14 years now that I've been shaving you guys. Why can't you understand? My biceps seem to have gotten the hint. I don't have to make them disappear every morning.

You know what the definition of insanity is? Continuing to do something and expecting a different outcome when no other outcome is possible. I can't take having thousands of insane objects on my face any longer. Who knows when they'll decide to team up and really wreak some havoc. There's no stopping them. Something must be done. And I'm just the man to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home