Monday, July 03, 2006

Arguments With The Wife About My Front-Yard Erections

Now that we're getting settled in the new homestead, I've been thinking about putting in a flagpole. My wife thinks we're not old enough for that. As much as I hate to associate age with that kind of thing, I agree with her and it's made me pause. This just struck me as weird as I think I'm a pretty patriotic guy.

Maybe if I mix it up and fly a Wahoo banner every now and then I'll feel OK about it.

Even better -- I can fly penants that reflect the American League Central standings.

"Morning, Phil."
"Morning, Mike. Looks the Tribe had another win last night, huh? Move 'em on up!" (Obviously this conversation takes place in 2007.)

Now if only I can learn how to play "Talkin' Tribe" on the bugle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home