Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Better Blogger Than I

I don't visit too many sites on a daily basis. One that I never miss is The Dilbert Blog. How lucky I am to have daily witticisms from the man that put forth my much-prized Dilbert desk calendar.

Today's post discusses the odd coincidence that the Enron guy wound up dead right before being sent to prison. Scott concludes with:

"My theory is that Ken – if that’s his real first name – named himself after a bag of chips, scammed his way up the corporate ladder, stole a few hundred million dollars, faked his death and sailed to Aruba where dead people are rarely found."


I've thought about commenting on this story myself, but would never have been able to do it as well. Go check it out and add it to your morning work routine right after making coffee and right before checking your eBay status. Works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home