Monday, September 18, 2006

Appearance on "Cam & Company"


UPDATE: My appearance on NRANews.com's flagship program "Cam & Company" has been confirmed for tonight. The show begins live at 9:00PM and I'm slated to talk at 9:20. We'll be discussing the recent Ohioans For Concealed Carry presentation at the Kent State Tuscarawas campus' Constitution Day. (That's why I went home last Thurs). We'll also be talking about the UDF robberies as I've already discussed.

You can listen live at 9:00PM by going to NRANews.com or listen tomorrow to an archived version by clicking on the appropriate link at the same site.


2 Comments:

At September 16, 2006, Blogger Andy said...

After you're on, can you send me a link to where it is? I don't care to hunt around, but I'd like to hear you on-air.

 
At September 16, 2006, Blogger Mike @ MidwesternBite said...

Better yet, call in live and boo me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home