Thursday, September 07, 2006

To: You, Re: Pre-pubescent smooth-cheeked sissy boys

That's right... bow down before me and my luxurious beard. My countenance has been graced with a full depiction of a healthy and masculine libido since embarking into the wooded recesses of Hocking Hills.

Perhaps we shall take an in-depth look at some of the more influential beards of all time in due course. For now, I wanted to comment that I stumbled upon many Bearded Communities housed throughout this grand internet.

Visit The Beard Community forums for current discussion topics such as "Biting Moustache Hairs" and "Longest My Beard Has Been."

Do you want to know All About Beards? Who doesn't? Beards.org awaits.

Was your beloved guy or girl graced by God with gratuitous growth? You're not alone. Welcome to Babies With Beards.

My only complaint is that technology has not allowed us to repel the beardless from the cyber-sanctuaries of the follicle elite. Rest assured, Johnny H, your trespasses into our great-maned enclave will not be tolerated forever.

And of course,


4 Comments:

At September 07, 2006, Blogger Andy said...

I would like to add the benefits conferred by the Sporting Gods unto those who honor the tradition of the Playoff Beard.

 
At September 07, 2006, Blogger John said...

I say no good can come of this beard elitist attitude. I rank not having to shave right up there with having a low tolerance to alcohol as one of my true god given traits.

 
At September 07, 2006, Blogger Nick said...

Seriously, not have to shave would be fantastic.

 
At September 11, 2006, Blogger Nick said...

"have" should be "having," in case that wasn't obvious

 

Post a Comment

<< Home