Saturday, August 26, 2006

Two For One

1) We just returned from Karaoke night at the closest bar to our home. Obviously, country tunes were well represented. I wonder if it's due to the clientele or due to the fact they're usually easier to sing. (I was very upset that after a few pitchers I finally noticed they had PBR bottles.)


2) We're heading to Hocking Hills for about 5 days starting Sunday. In case you find yourself missing me too much... join the NRA. You'll finally feel like an American.

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2006, Blogger Andy said...

1) What did you sing?

2) I already feel like an American.

 
At August 30, 2006, Blogger Nick said...

Please tell me you don't have a "Charlton Heston Is My President" bumper sticker. Actually, considering our present predicament, I'd probably take Heston over the incumbent.

 
At September 01, 2006, Blogger Mike @ MidwesternBite said...

Unfortunately, I didn't sing anything. Was tempted many times, but the small number of pitchers won out. On the drive home, I promised myself I would in the future.

My "Wayne LaPierre is My President" bumper sticker does not get as much recognition. How can someone with a French name be expected to lead the NRA? I expect to get a fake, plastic rifle in the mail with instructions stating, "In the event of war... surrender." Fucking frogs. We need a man's man to lead today's NRA. I nominate anyone named Chest Rockwell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home