Monday, October 30, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Andy said that he was waiting for a comment to be approved. I don't remember ever doing it, but apparently I activated the "Moderate Comments" feature. Weird thing is I never received any emails saying comments were waiting.

Anyway, I got rid of Moderation but I apparently have no way of knowing what comments were awaiting approval.

My apologies to the thousands of you in cyber-space that thought you were being snubbed. If anyone wants to be my guinea pig to make sure everything is working now... I'd appreciate it.

2 Comments:

At November 01, 2006, Blogger Andy said...

I spent the entirety of my comment blasting "The complete official argument AGAINST Issue 1," one of the worst pieces of writing I have ever read. It disgusts me, and I don't even really have any strong feelings either way on the issue. If I lived in Ohio, I would vote FOR just to be on the opposite side of that crew.

 
At November 01, 2006, Blogger Mike @ MidwesternBite said...

Agreed. I need to start including the references so we can make fun of whomever in "The Peaceful Coalition of Protecting Children and Fighting for Free Blowjobs to all Ohioans" writes a lot of this crap.

Are you an official resident of NY now? I imagine you're still hanging onto PA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home