Friday, October 20, 2006

A Look At The Issues

I've always voted. Like every other thing... I take it more seriously now than when I was 18. I'd usually realize "Shit, I need to vote tomorrow", and then do a half-ass job finding out what I was to vote on. This resulted in me discovering later that I didn't know all the details or leaving half my ballot blank.

In case you, Loyal Reader, are unaware of the State issues on next month's ballot, I will be providing a very valuable service: A Series on Proposed Ohio Issues. I'll recreate the pros and cons published on the official election site along with a brief commentary on where I stand.

I don't mind that comments on this blog are sparse. I do this more for me anyway.

With that being said, I always welcome a discussion. I'm doing this series to try and get the bare minimum of information out there so us younger voters have something to think about when they go to the polls. If you blatantly disagree with me, feel free to say so... so long as your argument is more than just saying "You're wrong".

If there is participation, these could get heated... so let's keep it civil and respectful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home