Monday, October 09, 2006

Quick Football Thoughts

1) I wanna thank God Almighty for that Steeler loss. All the glory goes to Him.

2) I think my football fan-ness increased during last night's contest. I've always enjoyed following the game and consider myself a slightly-above-average fan, but I typically take in the whole play at face value. Last night was the first time I really paid constant attention to specific aspects of a play. For example, I rewound almost every down to watch what the Chargers' Nose Tackle, Jamal Williams, did. That guy's a beast!

3) I wish the Charger helmets had the players' numbers more prominently displayed. Hugely depicted on the side and also on the chin straps isn't enough.

4) I still can't believe more NFL officials don't get creamed.

5) I don't care if Antonio Gates never played football as a Golden Flash, he needs to represent and cut out this high school bullshit.

6) It's painful to watch the Browns.

6a) Josh Cribbs makes it worth it. I'm suprised he hasn't been picked up for weed, as that was a weekly occurence for him at KSU.

6b) It's nice to have Frye and Cribbs have prominent roles, as I'm used to seeing MAC games in which my team always loses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home