Monday, June 12, 2006

"Can I Help You Sir?"

So I spent most of last week at a conference in DC. It was basically a showcase of advanced technologies to try and get more development money from government agencies. Pretty typical patrons : older, over-weight, men in bad suits and government IDs.

Except for this one African American gentleman. He was styling! We're talking bright yellow suit with pinstripes, black and white alligator shoes, gold tooth, hat, cane... the works. I'm pretty bored and kept thinking to myself, "What kind of technology is this guy looking for?" The only thing that kept popping into my head is:



















Pimpbot 5000!

Pimpbot 5000 combines the classic stylings of a 1950's robot with the dynamic flair of a 1970's street pimp.
  • "Got a brand new high-speed modem and a silver plated scrotum."
  • "Got a nose full of candy, and an ass made by Tandy."
  • "I gets regular tune ups from all my sluts, they polish my bolts and tighten my nuts."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home