Monday, July 31, 2006

What Really Grinds My Gears - Part 4

You know what really grinds my gears?

People that look at their cell phone/blackberry/whatever every 5 minutes in the movie theater. Joanna and I made our first visit to the cinema in at least 9 months and everyone around us kept lighting up their modern digital devices. Very distracting. God forbid you have to sit for two hours without texting Boo or Shorty. There was this one kid that used his cell phone like a flashlight on his way in and out of the theater. Like he couldn't see well enough to not sit in someone's lap. Hey! Jackass! Perhaps if you use a belt, thereby freeing up your pants-holding hand, you'd be less likely to trip in the dark.

I remember people pulling out cell phones to perhaps check the time when we last partook of the cinema, but nothing like this. More kids trying to prove their worth through material items instead of treasuring the gifts of education and self esteem.

I look forward to spending my tax dollars on their prison-supplied free weights.

Punks.

And that folks, is what really grinds my gears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home