Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Back, Tribesmen

As we all know, the Erie Warriors had what some have called a disappointing season in 2006.

Bullhockey, I say. It's not their fault. I'm convinced their less than championship results were the direct result of me taking the first "baseball break" of my life. I have probably watched/listened to an average of 145-150 Tribe contests each year since '96..... except for last year.

Don't worry all you Fans of the Feathered. I'm back in it. And I'm in it to win it.

First, I hope that everyone has seen this recap of the Impossible Return. Nick brought up the game on his blog,

Next, here are just a few things that amused me when I did a quick search on YouTube for the Tribe. Enjoy.

Cleveland Rocks:


Tribute to Tom Hamilton:


Eat this Detroit. Your pyrotechnics absolutely blow:

3 Comments:

At March 23, 2007, Blogger Andy said...

I can't believe the AL was represented in the World Series by a club that can't even rival First Town Days' fireworks display.

 
At March 23, 2007, Blogger Mike @ MidwesternBite said...

I had no idea that there was something more gratifying than heckling baseball players in their own park.

I want to go to road games this year just to heckle their fireworks.

Those things really did suck.

 
At March 24, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

I really like that first video.

I've seen the Tom Hamilton thing before. It's too bad that dude felt obligated to film himself, as well.

Jacobs Field's fireworks shows are sublime. I'd probably sacrifice one of my limbs for Jacobs Field, if the circumstances somehow put me in a position to choose. Possibly two limbs, depending on how much progress the field of prosthetics makes in the next few years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home